Your customers are much more demanding, much more discerning and are looking for much more for their money. Old, outdated, traditional methods of selling no longer work.
The content of this course will give you the essential skills to position you ahead of your competitors, establish your credibility and enable you to communicate value to your prospective clients. This will ensure you fill your pipeline with quality leads which convert into high paying clients.
This popular course is highly interactive, giving participants the opportunity to discuss and share their experiences as well as learning the essential skills to increase sales.
This is an online interactive course.
Who Should Attend:
- People relatively new to sales or those who’ve been in a sales position for a while and want a to bring their selling skills up to date to achieve success in this changing world of sales.
- Sales leaders who want to refresh their skills to develop their sales teams to be more effective in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Personal Skills
- Leadership skills
- Business development skills
- Legal aspects of business
- Create a quality prospect list and monitoring form which can be used to analyse business and identify the strengths and weaknesses of your activity AND develop your business in the future
- Create your own value proposition to enable you to clearly communicate how you can add value to your customers business
- Write emails that will be read and responded to
- Make phone calls that will results in an appointment
- Maximise every sales opportunity by using a proven sales process which will position you ahead of your competitors
- Ask effective questions which will lead to a reduced level of objections and an increased level of sales.
- Professionally identify the needs of the customer, present a relevant solution and close the sale.
- Use a very simple process to anticipate and deal with any objections that may arise
- Differentiate yourself from the competition and increase repeat and referral business
A London PT College certificate will be issued to all participants on completion of this course. In addition, you will receive a certificate confirming the number of CPD hours achieved for this course.
- Fluency in English
- A good undergraduate degree or significant work experience in a relevant role
- Minimum two years’ professional experience, typically our participants have more than ten years’ work experience.
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over 6 days, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning.
The qualification is delivered online.
This course accredited by CPD